Quantus Advisory is a Dublin based firm of Accountants who have been advising clients and their businesses for over 30 years
The firm prides itself on offering clients, both small and medium, from all sectors of business. Our clients are nationwide. The firm has a reputation as specialists in the hotel, tourism and leisure sector and is known as a market leader in providing advice to the Licenced Trade. It has unrivalled expertise and experience in this area, and acts for many landmark premises in Dublin and countrywide.
- Accounting degree required (Minimum 2.1) or have completed Accounting Technician qualification and eager to continue to CPA.
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Previous accounting experience or part qualified also desirable but not essential
Benefits & Remuneration:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Paid study and exam leave in line with institute guidelines
- Career path progression