BLG Chartered Accountants is seeking to recruit a full-time experienced, energetic individual to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and excited by the opportunity to work with a variety of clients in a fast growing, dynamic company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process of invoices and online payments
- Weekly and Monthly payroll processing for a number of clients
- Debtor and creditor reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliations and Cash Reconciliations
- Working within tight deadlines to deliver monthly management accounts to clients
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with preparation of budget, forecasts & other accounting duties
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with year-end audit
- Revenue returns, VAT and PAYE using ROS online system
- Other adhoc duties as required by clients.
- 1-2 years experience in a bookkeeping and payroll role essential
- IPASS qualification desirable
- Solid financial fundamentals
- Ability to complete all tasks and to work efficiently to timelines
- Strong IT skills - Experience of Excel, Sage andXero software is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills with ability to effectively interact with clients.