We pride ourselves on offering our team members a dynamic and rewarding work environment. Some of our benefits include the following:-
- 4 day week, based on a 34 hour working week.
- Flexible working hours and home working possibilities.
- Paid study and exam leave.
- Funded social events.
- Newly refurbished offices.
The responsibilities of the role include:-
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements for a diverse range of clients, in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Audit exempt services for limited companies.
- Bookkeeping services to include preparation of VAT returns and PAYE returns.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of Income Tax and Corporation Tax returns.
- Meeting and consulting with clients.
Applicants should have:-
- Minimum leaving certificate completed (minimum 300 points).
- Third level degree or similar qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.