At Fitzgerald & Partners we are looking for a trainee accountant to join our team. If you wish to develop your career as an accountant, this opportunity will give you the experience you need. This role includes the following:
- Preparation of financial statements for limited companies and sole traders.
- Auditing and assurances services for limited companies.
- Meeting and consulting with a broad range of clients and SMEs.
- Preparation of tax returns across all tax heads.
- Company secretarial and preparing CRO returns, B1’s etc.
- Preparing and filing of Revenue returns, VAT, RCT, P30’s etc.
- Meeting the compliance needs of our SME clients.
At Fitzgerald & Partners you will gain experience in all of our service areas over the training cycle. We offer a close-knit team of staff who work closely together in a modern office environment in Kinsale town centre.
Post contract progression is available along with post contract supports available through additional qualifications such as CPA Ireland . Candidates must be hard-working, thorough, numerate and with a keen attention to detail, have strong organisational skills and inter-personal and communication skills. Also enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic team environment, capable of showing initiative, good IT and system knowledge.
Previous accounting practice experience a distinct advantage, excellent drive, ambition, commitment and enthusiasm.