Due to our continual client base growth, we are currently recruiting for an experienced qualified/part-qualified Accountant to join our practice in Kinsale.
The role will offer the successful candidate exposure to a variety of clients from medium-sized companies to sole traders, partnerships, and high net worth individuals with good opportunities for progression.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients and maintain and build client relationships.
- Preparing year end accounts to Partner review stage.
- Personal and corporate tax returns.
- Managing work of juniors and semi-seniors and responsibility for training new hires to the team.
- Professional accountancy qualified/part-qualified practice accountant with a minimum of 3 years practice experience.
- Strong audit and accounts preparation experience.
- Desire to learn, improve and understand new methodologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- A focus on developing a long-term career in Practice.
We will offer a competitive salary depending on experience.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No. 9 Pearse Street, Kinsale, Co. Cork, P17AH66 – Ph: 021-477-4500