CPA Jobsearch - Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using CPA Jobsearch.
CPA Jobsearch is an online recruitment platform connecting accountancy & finance jobseekers with employers. Candidates and employers can register, create profiles/job posts and search for jobs and CVs.
Candidates and employers need to be aware that CPA Jobsearch does not introduce or supply candidates to employers (or vice versa).
- You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the content and accuracy of any CV or profile created on CPA Jobsearch. You have the option to make your personal data available to employers when creating a profile on CPA Jobsearch and you can choose to opt out of the employer search at any time.
- CPA Ireland reserves the right to offer information in relation to the CPA Qualification based on the preferences that you identify in your registration.
- We do not guarantee that by uploading a CV or creating a profile you will secure a job. These are tools that will simply enhance your visibility to employers.
- CPA Jobsearch does not discriminate against anyone registered to or using the CPA Jobsearch website. We try to ensure that all possible measures are taken to prevent any vacancies advertised or searches do not discriminate against age, disabilities, gender or race.
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your account or your account is terminated, all your account information from CPA Jobsearch including CVs, profiles, cover letters and saved jobs will be marked as deleted and will be deleted from CV-Library's databases within a reasonable time period.
- CPA Jobsearch reserves the right to delete your account and all of your Information after a significant duration of inactivity or in the event that any of our terms have been breached by you.
- We will take reasonable steps to provide a reliable service to you. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of any of the CVs stored in our database and you acknowledge and accept that this is beyond our control.
- You agree not to disclose any information provided by the candidates to any third parties, or those not directly related to the recruitment process of the individual(s) in question.
- You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring CPA Jobsearch into disrepute.
- We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
- We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on CPA Jobsearch. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site get results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from CPA Jobsearch any advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules:
- The title of a job advertisement must accurately reflect the job’s description.
- Advertisement of the same job twice is prohibited, including where the description of the job is changed or rephrased.
- If the job being advertised has been filled, the job advertisement must be removed as soon as possible.
- If you are recruiting in order to build a panel of CVs for a future role as opposed to a current opportunity, this must be made clear to the jobseeker in the job description
- You may not include an email address in the job title, job description or anywhere in a job advertisement.
- You may not include a phone number in the job advertisement, nor include any information which is intended to, or which results in, a jobseeker being led away from the website as part of their search for a job.
- Advertisements which discriminate (or appear to discriminate) on the grounds of sex, race, age or disability are illegal and will be removed.
- The CPA Qualification must be at the forefront of accountancy related job advertisements.
- Your job advertisements will be distributed to and displayed across our network of selected partner sites including Indeed.com and JobBoard.com.